Recently I started learning Python and I was looking for online courses and Python is just bloated with online courses. Some courses were older or poor instructor or very expensive or missing topics and after googling and trying myself a couple of courses, actually I have completed one of them, I have decided to share my experience and separate the awesome courses from the giant mess and it might save your time and money.
What type of Beginner you are?
This is something a lot of people don't bother to consider but it's really important to know the fundamentals of programming/computer before learning a language. Because if you don't know the fundamental you'll not be able to write meaning full code, you'll not understand the logic, how a computer approaches a problem and what does it do, all this is just fundamentals rest is about learning the syntax of the language.
For example, You know English but you don't know the grammar. Here the grammar is the fundamentals and English is just like a programming language.
Learning fundamentals is necessary because you will need to understand it once and it remains the same throughout all programming languages.
Therefore I consider there are two types of beginners
What type of Beginner you are?
This is something a lot of people don't bother to consider but it's really important to know the fundamentals of programming/computer before learning a language. Because if you don't know the fundamental you'll not be able to write meaning full code, you'll not understand the logic, how a computer approaches a problem and what does it do, all this is just fundamentals rest is about learning the syntax of the language.
For example, You know English but you don't know the grammar. Here the grammar is the fundamentals and English is just like a programming language.
Learning fundamentals is necessary because you will need to understand it once and it remains the same throughout all programming languages.
Therefore I consider there are two types of beginners
- Absolute Beginners: Those who are looking to start with programming.
- Beginner to Python: Those who already have knowledge of fundamentals and other languages.
Python Course - Absolute Beginners
Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python - Free
This course is amazing it's gonna take from the bottom to the top. The course is little slow paced but don't give up because the concepts are way too complicated and its explanation and time to understand, thanks to the amazing instructor you will not feel bored. I left this course at 30% because for me this course was mostly a revision of what I have studied in college and I just wanted a guide to know how things work the Python way.
Python Course-Beginner to Python
Complete Python Bootcamp - Paid
This course is a quick guide to know how things work in Python and those who already know the fundamentals. It has an amazing instructor, the lectures are professional, it has personal resources and projects. You can try the coupon and you get it at a discount Coupon Link
Overall both courses are amazing and I don't think any beginner will need any other course, because it provides enough information to call yourself a beginner if learned properly and rest is all practice and more practice.

COMMENTS